Sunday, April 17, 2016

This Week's Dinner Meal Plan!!

Here is what will be on the table this week if all goes as planned (which, as we all know, it never does!!) And at the bottom of this post, I also included the blank template, feel free to download or print to use for yourself and customize! We are keeping it pretty simple this week since we are still adjusting to getting back into work after our move to Alaska.


And since I forgot to get enough veggies for the whole week, I keep it simple and will stop at the store tomorrow for some more. We often do the frozen steamables to keep dinner simple. They may not be as amazing as fresh, but I pick and choose my battles!!

Still trying to decide how healthy we want to be with pork chops and exactly how we will make them... If it's been a rough week and I stay on my workouts, I will probably even have some gravy! If I need to practice some self discipline, we will bake them...

Turkey Chili Recipe is one I have posted about before that I fell in love with, recipe here: Turkey Chili Recipe

And Adventure Food.... Well that completes depends on what kind of adventure we decide to go on, but likely some sandwiches, trail mix and granola bars :) Or if we are lucky, some fresh food FROM our adventure!!

Let me know if I can help more at all!!

And here is the blank sheet for y'all: (I can send it full size in an email if you drop me your address)



No comments:

Post a Comment