Monday, January 4, 2016

Clean & Lean in 2016!!!

So it is officially the new year, and we have survived another round of Holiday chaos!

If you are anything like me, you probably aren't too proud of everything you ate (Actually, I feel pretty accomplished at the sheer amount of food I was able to consume...But my GI system is not happy with me).

For this month, me and Stephanie Grey will be hosting a group to help us all reset, refresh and start the year off right!



The program includes the 3 day refresh system, 30 days of Shakeology and also 30 days of Beachbody on Demand workouts. If you already have a program, or have your supply of Shakeology, please let me know and join us for the accountability! Purchase the 3 day refresh and we will also walk you through the meals :)

 Ready?


Everything (including my witty personality and coaching!) is included for $140, it's on sale this month!! Woohoo!! We will help you with meal planning as much or as little as wanted, as well!

And if you order during the first week of January, you will also get some free Beachbody swag from me (useful swag, because that's the best kind!!)

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Otherwise, go order before you talk yourself out of doing something good for yourself! Then let me know you ordered and I'll add you to the online group for accountability.




No comments:

Post a Comment