Friday, September 18, 2015

Why Should WE drink shakeology?? Is it worth the price??

I have a lot of people ask about Shakeology - most of these people have done just enough research to see the price tag and find another protein shake. I, too, refused Shakeology for several years, based off the price alone. But then I actually researched, and tried it!

What I first realized is this shake offers a lot more than protein. It is a dense super food, meaning it has all the exotic super foods that I can't pronounce and surely am too intimidated to buy, but that my body needs. I mean, what am I going to do with camu-camu and where would I even begin to find it in the grocery store down the road?! Truth is, the big box stores won't carry most of foods in Shakeology, and if they did, the price for all of them would far exceed the price of Shakeology.

I know I don't get all the vitamins and minerals my body needs to run efficiently, because most foods bought today lack what nature originally gave them. I don't buy organic, I don't plan to start buying organic. Shakeology is my supplement for all of that!

A link to the ingredients is here because blogger has made it incredibly difficult to embed a PDF :/

Most folks don't like to talk about their digestive systems (unless you are like me and my coworkers - working in a hospital, its a normal lunch time conversation!), but I am fully aware most of us have some kind of "issue". Not many people, even those are a healthy diet, are 'regular'. Shakeology has the prebiotics and probiotics that I was trying to find in yogurt, probiotic pills and whatever else cost under $15 and promised to fix me.

Weight loss - honestly not a goal of mine, and therefore I'm not the expert here. The success stories are hard to argue with, though, and I'm sure if you traded Shakeology for ice cream and/or soda, you'd see some pretty quick results! Which brings me to the next point, one of my favorites: taste.

When I first tried Shakeology, I mixed it with Almond milk and I was amazed by the taste. It quickly became the substitute for my dessert  (on most days...) and I continue to come up with recipes that make me feel like I am getting a treat, while my body gets all the fuel it needs to stay healthy.

So, give it a try! What do you have to lose? I mean, there's a 30 day money back guarantee! Click here to kick start your health goals.

Here is another video, perhaps they say it all better, but I wanted to offer my true feedback on the product. Because yes, it is pricey, but its because it is so much more than a protein shake.





No comments:

Post a Comment