Sunday, October 4, 2015

October Promos on 21 day Fix & 21 DF Extreme Challenge packs!

Woohoo!!
My favorite workout is on sale!! I have fallen in love with the 21 day Fix Extreme and this month you can get the original or the extreme, along with Shakeology (1 month supply) and a 30 day trial of the Beachbody Club for a discount. You also get a lil tote bag, which makes me a bit jealous ;)

I have not done the original, only the extreme but I think the names explain the difference. If you are just starting to work out again, I suggest the original. If you can do burpees, squats and jumps consistently already, go with the extreme! The equipment needed is the same for both: 2 sets of dumbbells, one lighter/one heavier, and a resistance band. It also recommends a yoga mat, but since I travel light I use a towel or one of the dogs blankets. Beachbody does sell all the needed equipment, but... I got my dumb bells off of Craigslist!! Just make sure you meet in a safe place and take someone with you - being kidnapped to save $20 bucks isn't worth it! Ross often carries resistance bands for cheap, as does Walmart and any sporting goods store.

Here is a quick youtube video to explain it all a bit more!


The link below will take you to more information! 

        


Or this link will take you directly to order ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment